Classy & Sassy Stamping Plate
$16.19 (excl. GST)
Stamp your nails with a huge image of lace, flowers, butterflies, and lady bugs for beautiful stamped nail art designs.
Stamping Plates and Stampers sold separately.
Plate Size: 2 3/8in (60mm) x 4 3/4in (120mm).
View this post on Instagram
#videotutorial 🎥 Stamping plate / Плитка для стемпинга: #WhatsUpNails A002 from @whatsupnails Magnetic nail polish / Магнитный лак: Masura 904-184 Stamping polish / Лак для стемпинга: MoYou London – Black Knight @lakodom Glitter: no name from Aliexpress / без названия с сайта Алиекспресс Around nails / Вокруг ногтей: #LiquidPalisade by @Kiesque Top coat/ Топовое покрытие: Pupa gel top coat
Use this Classy & Sassy stamping plate to take your nails to the next level!
- Remove your new stamping plate from its packaging and remove the plastic protective film from over the metal. When you first receive your plate and after every use wipe clean your plate with acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover without oils. Сlean your stamper with tape by using the sticky side to remove dry polish.
- Quickly apply a thick layer of nail polish in a few strokes over the design you wish to stamp. Special stamping polishes are recommended but opaque nail polishes that do not dry very fast also work well. Try another polish if you are not getting results you want.
- Hold a plastic card firmly at a 45 degree angle and lightly scrape across the plate to remove excess polish. Try to only scrape once, do not push card to plate too hard and work as quickly as possible to avoid drying.
- Immediately after scraping, quickly transfer the design to your stamper by lightly rolling once across the design from one side to the other or pushing once straight into the design.
- If your image does not transfer you may need to work faster, scrape differently (less pressure or new angle), prime your stamper (with acetone or gentle nail file/buffer) or try another opaque nail polish that doesn’t dry very fast.
- Quickly transfer the image from the stamper onto a nail with an oil free and completely dry base color. With a squishier stamper push the stamper straight to the nail, with other stamper heads it might work better to roll it once from side to side to transfer image. Remove excess nail polish from your skin and cuticles by using a flat brush or cotton swab dipped in acetone or nail polish remover, you could use tape to lift excess polish from your skin as well.
- When design is completely dry on your nail, apply a layer of fresh top coat with as few strokes as possible. Place a big drop at the cuticle and hold brush parallel to the nail while applying trying not to touch the nail with the bristles, this helps prevents smearing.
Use your creative streak to create artistic nails with this classy & sassy stamping plate!
Pair it with OTD polish
Official swatches by solo_nails