Sin City Stamping Plate
$16.19 (excl. GST)
Create nails that will make you feel like you won the jackpot with cards, suits, cash, city scapes, a ring, and so much for to create high roller Las Vegas or New York nails.
Stamping Plates and stamping tools sold seperately
Plate Size: 2 3/8in (60mm) x 4 3/4in (120mm).
View this post on Instagram
Всё,я уже перешла на летний режим😎В главных ролях лаки Freedom+Bad Color+Beginnings +Sky Scraper by @kineticsrussia. Stamping plate A004 Sin City Life by @whatsupnails. Miracle Mat by @myblisskiss . #nailsartvideos #nailsartclips #nailartclips #nailartvideos #nailsvideo #nailsvideos #nailvideos #nailsart #nail #nails #nailart #ignails #instanails #nailarttutorial #nailpolishtorial #hudabeauty #nailsclip #nailartvidsz #goscratchit #ninanailedit #mmk #fakenails #shortnails #beautifulnails #nailgoals #foilnails #kineticsrussia
Create beautiful nails with this Sin City stamping plate, it’s one of a kind! With this Sin City stamping plate, you can let your imagination run wild.
How To Use:
- Remove your new stamping plate from its packaging and remove the plastic protective film from over the metal. When you first receive your plate and after every use wipe clean your plate with acetone or non-acetone nail polish remover without oils. Сlean your stamper with tape by using the sticky side to remove dry polish.
- Quickly apply a thick layer of nail polish in a few strokes over the design you wish to stamp. Special stamping polishes are recommended but opaque nail polishes that do not dry very fast also work well. Try another polish if you are not getting results you want.
- Hold a plastic card firmly at a 45 degree angle and lightly scrape across the plate to remove excess polish. Try to only scrape once, do not push card to plate too hard and work as quickly as possible to avoid drying.
- Immediately after scraping, quickly transfer the design to your stamper by lightly rolling once across the design from one side to the other or pushing once straight into the design.
- If your image does not transfer you may need to work faster, scrape differently (less pressure or new angle), prime your stamper (with acetone or gentle nail file/buffer) or try another opaque nail polish that doesn’t dry very fast.
- Quickly transfer the image from the stamper onto a nail with an oil free and completely dry base color. With a squishier stamper push the stamper straight to the nail, with other stamper heads it might work better to roll it once from side to side to transfer image. Remove excess nail polish from your skin and cuticles by using a flat brush or cotton swab dipped in acetone or nail polish remover, you could use tape to lift excess polish from your skin as well.
- When design is completely dry on your nail, apply a layer of fresh top coat with as few strokes as possible. Place a big drop at the cuticle and hold brush parallel to the nail while applying trying not to touch the nail with the bristles, this helps prevents smearing.
Pair this with any polish of choice
Official swatches by solo_nails